The moral dilemma involved is the choice, faced by the driver of a runaway trolley bus, between doing nothing and colliding with five people or intervening and colliding with only one.
A 21st century
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal