With the increasing digital expectations of consumers, the rise of the Internet of Things and the growth of big data analytics, business practices must change to stay competitive. To avoid losing grou
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- Lloyd’s starts hiring for Brussels subsidiary