Deloitte's research found that 62% of customers now want to use their smartphones for general insurance but time-consuming data entry is a barrier to uptake, keeping it a significantly low 9%.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards