Deloitte's research found that 62% of customers now want to use their smartphones for general insurance but time-consuming data entry is a barrier to uptake, keeping it a significantly low 9%.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- This week in Post: Claims, costs and closures
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year