There has been recent speculation that damages for failing to provide sun protection to employees working outside could be the next ‘big thing' if an employee develops a sun damage related problem.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams