Not me though, I wanted to reflect back on my thoughts and experiences at my first ever British Insurance Brokers' Association conference ...
I've been going to trade shows and exhibitions since 1999
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding