A demand from the insurance industry to keep physical objects safe - along with a significant rise in fraudulent insurance claims - has led to more installations of camera and CCTV equipment to ensure
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD