In many ways, this bears parallels to the innovation which is happening in the insurance sector, as telematics gives insurers access to ‘oilfields' of data that were previously out of reach.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO