If rumours are to be believed then RSA group CEO Andy Haste is a wanted man.
When any top insurance job comes up, he is inevitably linked with it. And RSA's bid for Aviva's UK, Irish and Canadian
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote