At an insurance conference I attended 10 years ago, delegates were given a challenge to "think like a retailer". Specifically, they were asked to consider what Tesco would be discussing at their
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- ABI backs review on child sexual abuse claims limitation law
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Tributes paid to former ABI man