Allergies: Food for thought

allergies

In January, 38-year-old pub manager Paul Wilson died shortly after eating a chicken tikka curry. He had suffered a severe anaphylactic reaction to peanuts that were present in the takeaway meal he had

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have an Insurance Post account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: