Directors and movie producers can be relied upon to blow stuff up and set fire to things at some point in a story line. It's a tried and tested formula.
Back in 2012, GQ Magazine approached Crawford
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote