With deal-making firmly on the insurance market agenda in 2014, there was never a dull moment for their legal representatives, many of which were involved in mergers and acquisitions of their own.
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people