The case of Linda Smith v Scottish Water concerned the death of Alan Smith, claimant Linda Smith’s husband and a Scottish Water employee.
During a day at work in 2010, Alan Smith was required to walk
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses