Mergers and acquisitions and exit strategies are a minefield of unknowns for most SME brokers. Eventual sale has often been viewed as the golden chalice of exit strategies, particularly in the past,
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal