n organisation is only as good as the people it employs. And, for Lloyd’s and the London market, where success hinges on the quality, skills and experience of the employees, this is particularly true.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC