Hand arm vibration syndrome, which used to be called vibration white finger, is caused by repeated and frequent use of hand-held vibrating tools. Since initially being considered purely a vascular
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned