Broker Marsh has ruled out any further major acquisitions in the UK but said it intended to make a concerted push into the increasingly competitive personal lines and small commercial business sectors
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship