This case involved an appeal by Mr Mason against the dismissal of his claim for professional negligence against his solicitors, Richard Freeman & Co. Mr Mason had instructed Richard Freeman to act on
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May