A young athlete's coach was not liable for the vertebral stress fractures he had sustained because, on the evidence, the athlete had probably sustained them before he engaged the coach.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Analysis: Application interrogation