As ever, commercial brokers currently have a lot on their minds but, as various issues battle for top place on their priorities list, they must also continue to focus on seeking the right level of
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Analytics: Why Robot?
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Sedgwick looks to further acquisitions following integration of Cunningham Lindsey
- Insurers face Part VII transfer delays as Brexit looms
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business