Well-drafted contracts will always contain a change of law clause affording both parties the right to review an agreement in the event of new legislation or regulation. With this in mind, observers
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential