The UK's first comprehensive fraud estimate, published by the National Fraud Authority on 22 January 2010, revealed that more than £2bn was lost to insurance fraud in 2009 — out of a total bill
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned