In the rather unusual case of Spencer v Wincanton Holdings, the Court of Appeal provided useful guidance for defendants and their insurers on the test to be applied when a personal injury claimant
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding