A fire broke out in Moss Street, Paisley, in 1988 and the pursuers — claimants — were the owners or occupiers of buildings damaged by the fire. A fuse had been modified with a thin piece of metal and
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?