Rawnsley and The Canal Dyeing Company (in liquidation) v Weatherall Green & Smith North and O'Hara (as liquidator of Canal Dyeing Company) High Court of Justice — Chancery Division — 30 September 2009
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?