Rawnsley and The Canal Dyeing Company (in liquidation) v Weatherall Green & Smith North and O'Hara (as liquidator of Canal Dyeing Company) High Court of Justice — Chancery Division — 30 September 2009
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?