Fraudulent claims come in many guises, from simple exaggeration to the organised and premeditated presentation of false claims. Similarly the fraudster ranges from the 'opportunist' to the
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential