Total loss management is an integral part of the motor claims supply chain. While total losses may only account for between 3% and 4% of a motor insurer's claims experience, these cases can often be
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions