All those with a vested interest in the long-running debate over pleural plaques were dealt a further disappointment last week. Claimants and defendants alike remain on tenterhooks after the judge i
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails