The recent case of Cotswold Geotechnical Holdings, the first firm to be charged in the UK under the 2007 Corporate Manslaughter Act, highlights just one of a multitude of potential pitfalls facing
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?