David Slade, the founder and non-executive director of Perkins Slade, was lauded with the Achievement Award at last week¹s 2009 British Insurance Awards for his long-serving dedication to the sector.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Blog: Database overload
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins