Life for a growing number of insurance fraudsters is more like a bed of nettles than the bed of roses it once was. Insurers are on the front foot with better technology, data sharing and, in
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines