Are there any issues and pitfalls that I should be aware of in labelling myself or my firm as a 'specialist broker'?
It is fine to hold yourself out as a specialist if you are, and you can prove it.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO