In the spring of 1999 the Civil Procedure Rules, otherwise known as the Woolf Reforms, changed the face of civil claims in the courts of England and Wales.
Now, a decade later, Lord Justice Jackson ha
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in