There was a time when underwriters were held in high esteem and anyone else in the insurance industry was regarded as almost a second-class citizen. However, the attacks of 11 September 2001,
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation