If you have ever been involved with a local insurance institute, then typically - according to research undertaken by the Insurance Institute of Leeds - you are more likely to be a male, aged
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation