Looking back at the dark days of the 1998 to 2001 insurance 'talent wars', star performers held employers hostage by threatening to join their competitors, and companies haemorrhaged talent faster
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth