Two recent cases underline the duty we all have to take care when on our neighbours' land. The duty arises from the law of trespass.
In Bryant v Macklin (2005) livestock crashed through a fence
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation