The UK's fraud prevention service has found the number of people lying on application forms to obtain credit and insurance products has risen by 24% in three years.
Research, published by Cifas, which
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud