While congratulating the industry for reacting well to surge events such as the summer floods, Simon Hancox, managing director of Homeserve claims management, said insurers should communicate more
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- This week: No alarms and no surprises