The art market is nothing if not fickle. While some niche areas and artists are bucking the trend, the Mei Moses annual index, released on 7 April, reveals art prices fell by a massive 35% in the firs
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience