The recovery of NHS charges in personal injury will be extended to include employers' liability and public liability claims as the NHS seeks to save £150m a year. The reforms, due to be introduced
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation