July 2004 is already circled in red for Michael Sloniowski - if not in an actual diary then on his mental forward planner. As risk manager for the London Borough of Sutton, his workload is far
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote