From 1 June 2004, all road traffic accident cases that occurred after 5 October 2003, and which are funded by conditional fee agreements, are subject to a fixed success fee of 12.5% for cases that
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote