When acting for insurers pursuing a subrogated claim, if it is a case where negligence can be proven but is not the exact mechanism of the cause of damage, then this case may assist. In Drake v
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair