It is a common misconception that writing 'without prejudice' on a letter or document automatically means it is privileged and beyond the consideration of the court.
The actual position is, of
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation