According to the government, fire costs the UK economy £7bn a year. Despite this, insurers have failed to impress upon the design community the importance of inbuilt property fire protection. However,
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up