In June 2002, the claimant sued the defendant for failing to identify his dyslexia and provide the appropriate tuition. The action was commenced more than 12 years after the claimant became of
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter