Five years is certainly a long time in insurance - just ask Groupama, which was put up for sale by its French parent this time a mere 60 months ago, although ultimately nothing came of it.
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020