Ditching personal lines can make sense. If a broker is not focused on this area, the work can be low in value and time-consuming - often staff could be more profitably engaged dealing with
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May