As insurers begin to consider closing books of business to limit future uncertainty, Louise Meeson weighs up the pros and cons of utilising solvent schemes of arrangement.
As the credit crunch bites,
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal